Thursday, March 25, 2010

Review for Naughtinano by OhMiBod

The naughtinano comes in a stylish box with a life-size picture of the toy and is available in 4 different colors based off the 3rd generation iPod Nano. After opening the box, parts galore can be seen. There is the toy itself, the splitter, two end caps, 6 N-3 batteries and a pink velvet drawstring pouch to store everything in. Picking up the toy and running my fingers over its elegant curves has my heart beating. This fiesty little toy measures 6 and a half inches though only 4 are insertable; its diameter is 1 inch at its widest making it easy to slip in and have fun. Athough plastic, it has a soft velvety feel to it that has me in awe. And for all my allergic friends, this toy is Hypoallergenic. To see more of its safety features check out the Material/Texture category under the overview.

The assembly of the parts seems the most confusing. After placing two N-3 batteries inside, one of the two end caps must be chosen. One end cap is for connecting the toy to a music device and the other is for manual vibrations without use of a music device. I select the cap for music. (Please wash all toys before use!) Followed by this I take out the splitter which is a long white converter cord with two jacks and a socket. One jack goes into the toy and the other goes into my iPod (The naughtinano will work with any music playing device, and actually has no affiliation with Apple, though its creator, Suki, used to work for Apple which is way it seems more aimed for iPods). Then I plug in my head phones to the socket and start searching through my music library.
It takes me a while to find an upbeat song to listen to, but after careful selection I pick “Kiss me” by Sixpence None the Richer. In my hand I feel my naughtinano start buzzing along with the song.(Ohmibod recommends using a volume level of 75% for best results, though I find using the click wheel to change the volume up and down to be fun as well) My moist nether regions tighten at the prospect of this sexy ,curvy toy entering. I let it slide over my clitoris as the erratic buzzing makes my mind melt. Before I know it, the short 3 min song is over and the next song that comes on from my shuffle is “Dangerous” by Kardinal Offishall. Its heavier beat has the toy really buzzing in my grasp now. I let the toy slip inside and let this new song rock my world.

Reaching climax within a few songs after “Dangerous” I am left with a complete mess, which is where I find one of its biggest downfalls. If you are pretty careful about not pushing the end cap inside, then this doesn’t really apply. But in my moments of heat I find myself rapidly pushing and the cap goes in sporadically. There isn’t really a seal to prevent liquids from going under the cap, and though I found only small amounts to enter, this is a big concern. It is so vitally important to not only clean the toy after use, but to also take off the end cap and clean under it. Make sure that no liquids remain on any metal parts since this causes corrosion. Ohmibod recommends using soapy water for cleaning. Despite this, I found this toy to be very unique and a must have for music lovers.

A few side notes; this toy is not meant for anal use and none is its parts are water proof, so don’t take it in the shower or bath with you.
I haven’t really researched through many of the types of music genres since I mostly have pop and rock on my iPod, but Ohmibod has a part of its website dedicated for user submitted playlists/ songs that work really well with their line of toys called Club Vibe. I also haven’t used the other cap more than once. It seemed too predictable after using it with music, but it is nice to have when your music player is dead.

Ohmibod also has other versions of vibrators similar to the naughtinano, one of which is the Freestyle sporting a wireless system!

No comments:

Post a Comment